If you love to explore the music culture and amazing nightlife then Memphis is the best place for you. You can enjoy the top music shows and live performances from top artists. Memphis is well known for the delicious barbeques and now it is a place of best restaurants, diners and food courts. You can enjoy the best meals at the top restaurants and enjoy the music and art culture of Memphis. This post will help you to know about the best downtown Memphis restaurants.
These days, you can enjoy any place just like a local. You can go online and research about the place you are going to visit. You can find out everything about the place like where to go, see and eat. The top-rated websites will give you the latest updates of the top events in the city. You can even book your seats online to save yourself from the last-minute hassle. You must read reviews online to get an idea about the quality of the services at the restaurants and bars.
If you are planning to visit Memphis and you want to know every detail about the place then you must visit the website – We are Memphis. You can get the details of the top music shows and concerts organized in the city. You can also indulge in different activities like sports and sightseeing. You can also buy some cool gifts and add it to your collection of memories from your Memphis journey.
Things to Know
- If you are a music lover then you can consider Lafayette’s music room. This restaurant has a musical history back in 1970s. The unknown stars of that time made a history in the club and since then the live music show happen every day in the club. People enjoy the gravy, cookies and the beer along with the soulful music. There is a dance floor to shake a leg on the music.
- Rendezvous is the famous barbeque destination in Memphis. The restaurant was started by Charlie Vergos and they have been serving the sizzling barbeques in downtown Memphis from past seventy years. The environment of the restaurant is quite peaceful and you can enjoy the popular smoked ribs with a mug of beer.
- If you are missing the delicious pizza then you must visit Hog and Hominy in East Memphis. The specialty of the place is spicy pizza topped with quality Italian ingredients like pork belly, honey and the savory dips. You can avail great discounts on the happy hours on Friday from 2 pm to 5 pm.
- Fried chicken is one of the world-famous dishes and Gus’s fried chicken is best in Memphis. You can order the chicken pieced and other baked dishes. You can check out other options as sides and enjoy the savory chicken.
- We cannot miss the sweet dish so for your late night sweet cravings you can visit the Gibson Donuts and order the best donuts from the shop like red velvet and sprinkled donuts.
These are some of the best restaurants that you can try out while in Memphis.